Friday, December 4, 2015

Santa is coming!



Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to let you all know that this weekend Santa will be visiting the ZaCo Shopping Square! He looks to be all set up as you can see in the photo! I found his spot! I sure hope I am not on the naughty list again this year. Oops! There will be gifts under the tree and photo opportunities so make sure you head down this weekend! ZaCo Shopping Square

Today my outfit consists of a few new things and a few old! Enjoy :)

Hair: .Olive. the Steffi Hair here!
Scarf: {PB} Hayden Scarf Bows here!
Jacket dress: *Baby pie* Fall / Winter Pea Coat -Icing- Baby here!
Tights: ZaCo: Dishwater Knit Tights here!
Boots: REIGN.- Moccasin Boots- Tan here!
Mouth: VCO ~ Pony's Cold Mesh Lip @ the Tannenbaum event
Skin: VCO ~ benny here!
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue here!

No comments:

Post a Comment