Thursday, May 8, 2014

lotd


Minuet has more cute stuff! I have been trying to put together an outfit that is less all pink and I think I did good with this one. I matched this layered cardigan with tweed pants from Turducken, shoes from macaron and this adorable cute eyeball hair bow from [VN] available at Collabor88!

Hair: (epoque hair) Stabilizer - Grain here!
Top: Minuet -  Black Sugar Skulls  - Layered Cardigan - BABY family flea market
Pants: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tweed Pants - Black here!
Shoes: Macaron. Richmond Sneakers here!
Hairbow: [VN]Bone Daddy - Eye on You Collabor88


These the cardigans, they cute huh?



Also available from Minuet are these really cute wall art canvases. I stuck resizer scripts in them to get them as small as I wanted them. These are really cute and perfect for your favorite tea party spot! Available at  family flea market


and these the wall art, they cute too huh?


<3 Naffie

No comments:

Post a Comment