Monday, May 19, 2014

lotd and news


Hi <3 So I haven't been posting the last couple of days, but for good reason. I have been sick! On top of that, I decided to reopen my store, bebechic! Petite Bowtique is also open once more right across from bebechic so you'll be able to shop there in world again too! So I have been working on that and trying not to die. Today I'll be showing you an outfit I'm releasing for the Woodlands Treasures event in June! The commons come with just the dress and shorts, where as the rares include shoes, and hair bows!

Also CATWA released this adorable Elsa hair. I haven't even seen frozen yet but this hair is so cute and I love it! Usually my head looks fat in hair that shows my forehead but I think it looks so cute!

Hair: CATWA HAIR Elsa ToddleeDoo here! 
Outfit: .:bbc:. Ryleigh's Dress - Blue Floral RARE


No comments:

Post a Comment