Sunday, April 13, 2014

lotd

Hi girlies ^_^ Today I have this super adorable and girly outfit fit for a princess that I put together for you! I hope you like it!

Hair(Chemistry) Hair - Buttons 2 here!
SweaterMinuet - Dreamy Sweatshirt  - Little Balloon- BABY here!
Tutu: :*BABY*: Sora here!
**This is part of the Sora outfit and not sold seperately!
Leggings: "JIM" Cute Usagi ToddleeDoo Stockings Pink
**These are at the Cutie Moon Fair!
Shoes: {PB} Heart Sneaker here!
**on marketplace only 
Ring 1{BB} Lil Bear Ring 
**This was a hunt item from a past hunt at Heritage
Ring 2: :*BABY*: Jolie - Ring here!
**This is part of the Jolie outfit and not sold seperately
Pug: .Birdy. Puggles {Unicorn} RARE here!
**I am not sure if she has this out in her store, I got it from The Arcade which is now closed for this round, however you might still be able to find this item at Arcade yardsales!
Headband: Noodles - Cupcake Bow Headband Pink here!

No comments:

Post a Comment